Navajo Nation Voter Registration is now being done at Upper Fruitland Chapter and Senior Center.
Valid I.D. or Driver’s Licence
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)
- Social Security card
Bring all required documents and come register to be a Navajo Nation Voter!
Last coal run of the year for Upper Fruitland registered members is:
No more coal tickets till Fall 2021!
Upper Fruitland registered voters come get your coal permits before it’s too late!
The Upper Fruitland Chapter officials, manager, and staff are working to provide an efficient method to request resolution proposals and/or presentation time during the regular monthly chapter meeting.
Requests need to be submitted to Chapter Secretary/Tresurer official Dora Smith , on or before the last week of the previous requested month.
1. Written requests submitted on or before the previous month requested to the front desk of the chapter, or emailed to email@example.com
2. Physically request your presentation/resolution at the planning meeting, which is always the 2nd Tuesday of the month starting at 5:00pm.
If you have any questions please contact the front desk at the Upper Fruitland Chapter.
Upper Fruitland Chapter
NO JOB OPENINGS
You can pick up an Application at the Chapter House or Download
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQIRED DOCUMENTS:
- DRIVER’S LICENSE, ID, OR PASSPORT
- UTILITY BILL (IF BILL IS NOT IN YOUR NAME, THE PERSON WHOM THE BILL IS UNDER WOULD WRITE A STATMENT THAT YOUR RESIDE AT THE ADDRESS. BRING BOTH UTILITY BILL AND STATMENT.)
- NAVAJO NATION VOTER’S RESIGSTATION CARD
Chapter Planning Meeting
August 3, 2021 Tuesday @ 5:00 PM Upper Fruitland Chapter
Regular Chapter Meeting
August 10, 2021 Tuesday @ 5:00 PM location Upper Fruitland Chapter
San Juan River Farmboard Meeting
Northern Navajo Agency Grazing Committee Meeting
Veteran’s Meeting – Upper Fruitland Chapter Mtg. Hall
Navajo Food Handler’s Training
CLUP- C Meeting- Community Land Planning Committee
Navajo.Nation Agency District 13 Grazing Committee Meeting