Navajo Nation Voter Registration is now being done at Upper Fruitland Chapter!
Valid I.D. or Driver’s Licence
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)
- Social Security card
Bring all required documents and come register to be a Navajo Nation Voter!
Last coal run of the year for Upper Fruitland registered members is:
March 3, 2020
Upper Fruitland registered voters come get your coal permits before it’s too late!
The Upper Fruitland Chapter officials, manager, and staff are working to provide an efficient method to request resolution proposals and/or presentation time during the regular monthly chapter meeting.
Requests need to be submitted to Chapter Secretary/Tresurer official Lynelle Etsitty, on or before the last week of the previous requested month.
1. Written requests submitted on or before the previous month requested to the front desk of the chapter, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Physically request your presentation/resolution at the planning meeting, which is always the 2nd Tuesday of the month starting at 5:00pm.
If you have any questions please contact the front desk at the Upper Fruitland Chapter.
Upper Fruitland Chapter
All positions curently filled.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQIRED DOCUMENTS:
- DRIVER’S LICENSE, ID, OR PASSPORT
- UTILITY BILL (IF BILL IS NOT IN YOUR NAME, THE PERSON WHOM THE BILL IS UNDER WOULD WRITE A STATMENT THAT YOUR RESIDE AT THE ADDRESS. BRING BOTH UTILITY BILL AND STATMENT.)
- NAVAJO NATION VOTER’S RESIGSTATION CARD
Chapter Planning Meeting
February 4, 2020 Tuesday @ 5:00 PM Upper Fruitland Chapter Mtg. Hall
Regular Chapter Meeting
February 18, 2020 Tuesday @ 5:00 PM location Upper Fruitland Chapter Mtg Hall
San Juan River Farmboard Meeting
February 12, 2020 Wednesday @ 9:00AM – Tse Daa Kaan Chapter
February 25, 2020 Tuesday @ 9:00AM – Shiprock Chapter
Northern Navajo Agency Grazing Committee Meeting
February 14, 2020 Friday @ 9:00 AM – Cove Chapter
February 11, 2020 Tuesday @ 6:00 PM – Upper Fruitland Chapter Mtg. Hall
Navajo Food Handler’s Training
February 6, 2020 Thursday @ 10:00AM – Shiprock Chapter
February 20, 2020 Thursday @ 10:00AM – Hogback Chapter
CLUP- C Meeting- Community Land Planning Committee
February 5, 2020 Wednesday @ 8:00AM – Upper Fruitland Chapter Conf. Rm.
February 13, 2020 Thursday @ 8:00AM – Upper Fruitland Chapter Conf. Rm.
Navajo.Nation Agency District 13 Grazing Committee Meeting
February 5, Wednesday @ 9:00am – Upper Fruitland Chapter Mtg. Hall